SUNY Center for Professional Development, in partnership with The SUNY Research Foundation, invites you to:
Grants and Proposals: If you write it they will fund!
Course Dates: May 22 – August 13, 2017
Format: Asynchronous – Blackboard Learn 9.1
Based on the book, Writing Successful Science Proposals* this virtual workshop outlines the components of a successful proposal and the steps to get there. Learn how to improve your chances
of getting funded through fund sourcing, proper planning and organization, concise writing, collaboration, and proposal submission. Participate in interactive and relevant discussions and activities
with faculty from the comfort of your home or office.
* Although the course is based on a book about scientific proposals the learning and activities are applicable to all types of grant proposals
At completion of this workshop, all students should be able to:
· Define the types of grants available
· Find grant opportunities
· Find and work with collaborators
· Develop concise proposal sections
· Submit a proposal electronically
Required Text: Participants should purchase Writing Successful Science Proposals, 2nd edition by Andrew J. Friedland and Carol L. Folt available at Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.com
What is the cost?
• $225.00 – CPD Members – Use your CPD Training Points to pay for this event!
• $275.00 – SUNY Non-CPD Members
• $325.00 – Non-SUNY
Details and Registration
For complete details, Course Details, What to Expect, Instructor’s Bio, and Registration go to: https://suny.edu/cpdcatalog
Space is LIMITED. REGISTER Soon!
Questions? Contact Michaela Rehm at Michaela.firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-214-2418